Saturday, November 6, 2010

3 Recent Music Discoveries

I love discovering new music - it's somewhat of a hobby.  As one who does not listen to the radio, I check out samples from iTunes and research new music online.  I often buy a song or two from various artists and come back for more if I dig 'em.  Here are three artists that I came across lately and can't seem to get enough of:

Deer Tick
- if you want to try a song or two, I'd recommend: Twenty Miles, Dirty Dishes, and These Old Shoes
Born On Flag Day

Dawes
- buy the North Hills album or start with: When My Time Comes and When You Call My Name.
North Hills

Johnny Flynn
- Thank you to my friend, Sean, for the recommendation.  Check out Tickle Me Pink and Brown Trout Blues from A Larum or one of his latest songs, Kentucky Pill.
A Larum

No comments:

Post a Comment