Saturday, October 30, 2010

Top 10 Movies: Comedy

Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this ... and totally redeem yourself!  - Harry (Dumb and Dumber).

Dumb and Dumber is pure comedy gold to me.  There are certain movies that I can watch over and over again and laugh every time - a good comedy can put me in a better mood in an instant.  What are you favorites?  Here's my list:

1) Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber

2) Dr Strangelove, Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
Dr. Strangelove, Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (Special Edition)

3) National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (Special Edition)

4) Monty Python and the Holy 
Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Special Edition)

5) Office Space
Office Space - Special Edition with Flair (Widescreen Edition)

6) Wedding Crashers
Wedding Crashers (Unrated Widescreen Edition)

7) Ace Ventura
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
8) Best In Show
Best in Show
9) Napoleon Dynamite
Napoleon Dynamite (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)

10) The Princess Bride
The Princess Bride (Special Edition)

I know a lot of classics were left off the list.  Let me know what I am missing.  Here's a few of my notable mentions: Happy Gilmore, SuperTroopers, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, What About Bob.

2 comments:

  1. Good List, I like most of them. I would add The first two Austin Power Movies. I also liked the Hangover, and my of course one of my all time favorites Anchorman.

    ReplyDelete